Harrison Ford Raiders of The Lost Ark Indiana Jones Leather Jacket
this Raiders of The Lost Ark Harrison Ford Leather Indiana Jones Jacket and add a modern twist to your classic look and slay on upcoming occasions. Paying tribute to the iconic archaeologist and adventurer of the series, this clothing piece is here to stay. The legendary Harrison Ford portrays this character.Everyone knows the Indiana Jones franchise, Harrison Ford played Indy, we all secretly wanted to be him (or Han Solo that is) and the franchise became timeless.
But did you know the original Raiders and Last Crusade leather jackets were made in a little place in England called Kent. In 1980 Wested Leather Co (Leather Concessionaires at the time) were commissioned by Bermans & Nathan to design and make Harrison Ford’s first Indy jacket and now we offer it to the public.
Indiana Jones Harrison Ford Indy Distressed Brown Leather Jacket
- Inspired by: The 1981 action/fantasy film “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
- Worn by: Character Indiana Jones
- Played by: Harrison Ford
- Material: Genuine Leather
- Color: Brown
- Front: Stylish button and zipper closure
- Inner: Soft viscose lining
- Pockets: Two side waist buttoned flap pockets and twp inside pockets
- Collar: Shirt Style Collar
- Sleeves: Long and Fitting
- Cuffs: Open hem cuffs